Post Reply  Post Thread 
STOP BRAIN STOP
Sadnesstakes

Group: Registered

STOP BRAIN STOP

I just need all this pain to end. i have brought myself to nothing i have not left the house in at least 2 week i have lost track of time and the days have become a blur i have self injured alot lately and have begin to self destruct even more. my worker want to put me in a home that my meds will be lock up so no overdose happens again where i will have no acces to razor for the rest of my life. i do want to in one sence and not in an other. i do not want to not be able to do it bcause i will lose it but i want it to stop..... well sorry for the burden who ever is going to read this i am sorry... not many people come on hear anymore so i guess i will go waste in my room again..

forever and always sadness

18-11-2011 02:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joce
Forum Moderator

Group: Forum Moderators

RE: STOP BRAIN STOP

Hi Sadnesstakes,

I know I said I'm done with Jade, but I'm always thinking of you and everyone on here, so thought I'd post anyway.

Sorry things are so bad right now Sad The thing about going into a home is that it's not a permanant solution. What I mean is, it can help you get to a point where you can be more capable of helping yourself and getting better. Sometimes you need that much, to break some hard habits and associations. And to be honest, the new environment and positive, understanding focus of the place might be good for you. You just have to remember, you won't be there forever- its a temporary help. You go there now, so in a bit of time, you'll be able to live a better life. I would encourage you to try it- think about it.

Either way, try and get away from self- harm. Hold ice cubes, snap elastic bands on your wrists, whatever it takes to get away from more serious forms. The thing about self- harm is the more you do it and the more often, your mind gets further and further away from being able to see what you're really doing. If you can break from it breifly, you'll see clearer.

If you can't get out of your house, open a window, and find something to do that keeps your mind busy. How about the poetry, or other art forms? Put your energy into that? It a great expression tool.

It hasn't been a burden to read this Sadness, and even though I've take a break for a bit, I am always here if you need to talk or anything.

Hoping things look better soon,

- Joce

19-11-2011 03:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites