Post Reply  Post Thread 
I need help
Sadnesstakes

Group: Registered

I need help

i am scared of me at most i hate me and what i am capable of doing to myself i am having issues with wanting to die but hospitals do not help me just make everything worse. I do not know how to help my brain i am wanting out of this world , and do not know any different way

01-09-2011 01:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sadnesstakes

Group: Registered

RE: I need help

different way around this pain

01-09-2011 01:53 AM
Joce
Forum Moderator

Group: Forum Moderators

RE: I need help

I know what you mean. I have trouble with Depersonilization/ derealization (feeling disconnected from myself and the world), and it scares me so much that I can't even connect or understand myself. Doesn't make sense Sad These feelings and thoughts are complicated, but can be helped. I know because I had a very bad period with for a few years, then it went away for the most part for almost a year (mostly, anyway). But within the past few months it's really come back, and it is a crushing feeling. The good news is that I know that I've gotten out of it before and to a good place, so I know it's possible. And it's possible for you too!

Think about whether it's really that you want to die, or if it's that you want an escape from your problems. If it's the escape, I know that leaving this world may seem like the only way, but it truly isn't. Life is overwhelming, but you are thinking enough to explain what you're thinking/ feeling here. Read it over. Write some more. You can begin to understand yourself more, even though everything seems muddled. Understanding is key. Then you can learn about your problems, and through this will come some sort of relief.

Its a process. You're smart- you know what helps you, what doesn't and you know what you're feeling and generally why. Use this information, Sadness. You have the ability to help yourself, whether you can see it or not.

Your a strong person, keep going! Sending you my thoughts, take care, hope to talk soon,

- Joce

01-09-2011 01:54 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites