Post Reply  Post Thread 
Chat Room ?
Donlin

Group: Registered

Chat Room ?

ive been in need of advise for the past two days and the chat room hasnt been open. i really think it should be open more often because im sure many others need assistance and there is no one here to chat with.. it would be great if there were set times it was open so people would know there's always someone there.

29-06-2011 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joce
Forum Moderator

Group: Forum Moderators

RE: Chat Room ?

Hi Donlin,

I think chat is closed right now, until further notice Sad But the forum is still here and you can always post on here about any issues, and hopefully someone will answer you. I know it's not the same but it's better than nothing. I check here almost everyday, so I'm always here to talk if you want. I've also been really wishing chat was open recently, as there's a couple issues I've been having as well, so I know how you're feeling Sad Anyway, it's a good suggestion (I second!), and chat may be re- opening soon anyway (b/c there's a post about volunteers needed for chat..?). Hope you feel better, and maybe talk to you soon,

- Joce

30-06-2011 12:39 PM
Mellyyy

i hope chat opens too, stay strong donlin xxx

30-06-2011 08:12 PM
Donlin

thank you to you both for takin time to reply to my post. it does mean a lot just to see others do care about my opinions. also if you ever need to talk feel free to email me or something. xo wishing you both strength and serenity

01-07-2011 04:14 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites